My favourite blogs

Saturday 26 March 2016

Follow up to 'Sharing Happiness 2016'

Early in January, after seeing something on FaceBook, I shared this idea. The first five people who emailed be back to say 'I'm in' would receive a surprise 'something' during the year.  All they had to do was to continue the same idea to spread some kindness around.  I only got one reply from a young lady whom I used to teach many years ago. Amy Lousia has started to make and sell her Birdie Bags so I had the idea to make her a pair of 'birdie' earrings.  I made the earrings with sterling silver ear wires, added the birds, wrote a short note and delivered the surprise.


Here's the photo; hopefully you can make out the tiny bird on a perch dangling from her ear. 


Here is a photo of one of her bags. I wonder who taught her how to sew? 



No comments:

Post a Comment